Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Questions about Mom

I asked Alexis and Brayden a few questions about Mothers. Here are their answers. Some of them are really cute.

1. Why did God make mothers?
Brayden: To take care of people
Alexis: So they could have children

2. How did God make mothers?
Brayden: He created them.
Alexis: By his soul and power.

3. What ingredients are mothers made of?
Brayden: Love, caring, hugs and kisses, and snuggling.
Alexis: matter, dust, and souls.

4. Why did God give you your mom and not some other mom?
Brayden: Cause you only need one mom.
Alexis: Because that was the mom that was perfect for me.

5. What kind of little girl was your mom?
Brayden: White, nice and listened to her mom.
Alexis: a long haired person that was almost 12.

6. What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
Brayden: If he was nice and not a bad guy.
Alexis: All of the things she had to know like........love.

7. Why did your mom marry your dad?
Brayden: He was nice and she liked him.
Alexis: Because he was a handsome looking man and a perfect dad for me.

8. Who's the boss at your house and why?
Brayden: My mom is the boss because she takes care of me.
Alexis: Mom because she is bossy square pants.

9. Whats the difference between moms and dads?
Brayden: Moms are girls and Dads are boys.
Alexis: Dads are bald and Moms have long hair.

10. What does your mom do in her spare time?
Brayden: Snuggle with me and kiss me and love me.
Alexis: Give us lovins.

11. What would it take to make your mom perfect?
Brayden: Do the right things.
Alexis: The best tools God has in the world.

12. If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
Brayden: Make her love me even MORE.
Alexis: Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment